Felicia L. Kitzmiller
Felicia's practice focuses on all aspects of environmental law, and helping clients resolve multi-faceted issues through the administrative process, litigation, or legislation.
She works on matters including mitigation banking, permitting, easements, imperiled species compliance and more. She believes the law should work for the people it governs and love solving legal puzzles. Prior to pursuing a career in law, she was a newspaper journalist covering state and local government in Florida and South Carolina. Outside of work Felicia enjoys hiking, traveling, and cooking.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude (Order of Barristers; Certificate of Concentration in Social Justice Advocacy; Honors Program; Moot Court Board, Award of Excellence, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition, National Semi-finalist; Journal of Advocacy and the Law, associate editor)
- University of South Carolina, B.A., cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers - Board of Directors
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section - Board of Directors
- The Florida Bar, Environmental & Land Use Law Section - Co-editor of The Section Reporter
Contact Felicia L. Kitzmiller