Hopping Green & Sams’ litigation practice seeks to blend breadth and experience with a dose of practicality and common sense.
Our lawyers have experience litigating a broad array of disputes before state, federal, and administrative courts. We view litigation as a process to a solution for our clients’ challenges, and we approach each case, regardless of the size or subject, with the goal of reaching a satisfactory client resolution while maintaining the highest level of professionalism in interacting with opposing counsel, witnesses and the judiciary.
Areas of Service
Sophisticated clients demand experienced, yet practical minded counsel who recognize that civil litigation is often a last resort in achieving an objective, relied upon after exhaustion of alternative efforts. Hopping Green & Sams’ litigation team is experienced in understanding when litigation is required and in tactically pursuing each case to achieve the client’s goal.
Our litigation experience includes:
- Banking, including collection, problem loans and lender liability
- Bond foreclosures
- Cellular tower siting
- Class action defense
- Water resources
- Air quality
- Construction lien law and defects
- Contaminated property disputes
- Contract disputes
- Constitutional issues
- Corporate governance
- Director, officer, and management defense
- Election disputes
- Fair credit reporting
- Landlord Tenant Act
- Public Records Act violations
- Real estate
- Sunshine Law violations
- Property rights, takings, inverse condemnation and Bert Harris Act claims
- Telecommunications regulation and litigation
- Title insurance
- Trade secrets and non-compete agreements
- Unfair Trade Practice Act claims
Contact one of our lawyers to learn more about how we can help.