Hopping Green & Sams offers its clients experience with all aspects of administrative and regulatory matters in the area of health care law. Our health care practice provides a range of legal services including:
- State and federal rulemaking;
- Government procurement and contracting;
- Licensing and discipline;
- Managed care contracting and reimbursement disputes;
- Certificates of need; and
- Litigation in all forums.
With extensive experience at all of Florida’s health and human services agencies, including the Florida Department of Health, the Agency for Health Care Administration, and health care professional regulatory boards, our health care practice is well-positioned to serve health care clients not just as lawyers but also counselors.