Whether you are a new or existing solid waste management facility, a hazardous waste generator, or a hazardous waste treatment, storage, or disposal facility, Hopping Green & Sams has the knowledge and experience to assist you with permitting, corrective action, regulatory compliance, or enforcement issues.
We have represented clients on a wide range of solid and hazardous waste issues, including:
- Permitting of solid and hazardous waste management facilities;
- Permitting deep injection wells;
- Defending agency enforcement actions resulting from facility inspections, accidental releases, alleged permit violations, and historic site contamination;
- Corrective action, closure, post-closure care issues, groundwater monitoring plans, and financial assurance requirements;
- Environmental aspects of real estate and corporate transactions;
- Above ground and underground storage tank regulation and contamination remediation;
- Implementing risk-based corrective action principles;
- Brownfield redevelopment; and
- Handling and disposing of biomedical waste.
Situated within the state capital, Hopping Green & Sams is also involved in solid and hazardous waste issues before the Florida Legislature and state regulatory agencies. In that regard, our goal is to assist clients in finding effective legislative and regulatory solutions to complex problems.