Read More »
Michael’s practice focuses on a variety of litigation matters, including real estate and contract disputes, foreclosure actions, landlord and tenant disputes, private property rights, and taxation.
- Represents clients in civil litigation, both in state and federal court.
- Former intern to the Honorable Michael R. Barrett of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Former chief audit executive for Ohio’s third-largest public school district.
- Former auditor for the Commonwealth of Virginia, a “Big-Four” accounting firm, and three multi-national corporations.
Awards & Recognition
- Albert R. Mugel National Tax Moot Court Competition, Best Appellate Brief Award, 2013
- Northern Kentucky Bar Foundation NAACP Diversity Scholarship Award, 2014