Malcolm advises clients on the siting and licensing of energy facilities, natural gas pipelines, and associated transmission infrastructure. Malcolm also has experience in the areas of environmental regulation, permitting, and litigation, as well as appellate practice, administrative law, and eminent domain litigation.
- Advises clients on regulatory matters for the siting and licensing of power plants, substations, high-voltage electrical transmission lines, substations, pipelines, and associated facilities.
- Represents clients in litigation, appeals, and in state and federal agency rule-makings.
- Assists clients in obtaining environmental permits, in permit appeals, and in defending enforcement actions alleging noncompliance with environmental laws.
Publications & Presentations
- “Private Pipeline, Public Use? Arkansas’s Eminent Domain Jurisprudence,” Arkansas Law Review, Vol. 64, No. 3
Awards & Recognition
- Honorary Speaker at 1st District Court of Appeal Induction Ceremony for Spring 2017 Inductees to the Florida Bar