Jennifer represents special taxing districts throughout the State of Florida. Her practice includes assisting special districts in the areas of public finance, public procurement, open government and ethics, rulemaking procedures, construction matters, navigating various licensing requirements and real property transactions. She also has experience representing clients on business and governmental regulation matters, including procuring liquor and other licenses, and land use approvals.
- General Counsel to a number of community development districts on a variety of matters including public finance, public procurement, open government and ethics, construction and real property transactions.
- Represents clients before state agency and local government boards and commissions including county and city commissions, Florida Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission, and regulatory agencies.
- Represents developers before local governments regarding the establishment of community development districts and development issues.
- Serves as foreclosure counsel regarding the enforcement and collection of special assessments for community development districts.
Publications & Presentations
- International Climate Change Liability: A Myth or a Reality?, 18 J. TRANSNATL. L & POL’Y 377 (2009).
- Ethics: A Practical Approach to Pro Bono Goals, ELULS Treatise, the Florida Bar Journal (2010).
- Professionalism, ELULS Treatise, the Florida Bar Journal (2010).
Awards & Recognition
- USA Triathlon National Award Winner
- Team Sportfactory Elite Team, Member
- DRC Sports Team Inspired, Member