Eileen maintains a broad government and public affairs practice with emphasis on state and federal executive and legislative branch representation. She helps businesses and highly regulated industries devise comprehensive government and public affairs strategies to navigate complex regulatory environments, obtain and maintain license to operate and achieve key business objectives. Prior to joining HGS, Eileen served as Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs for Mosaic Fertilizer, one
- Eileen served as Deputy Policy Director in the Executive Office of the Governor where she developed and managed multiple policy initiatives for the Governor and his executive agencies.
- Eileen’s previous professional experience also includes roles as Deputy Political Director on a statewide gubernatorial campaign, in the Florida Senate and the Florida Public Service Commission.
- She also worked for several years in the Legislative Practice Group of another statewide Florida law firm.
Gubernatorial & Cabinet Appointments
- Appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis to serve on his Transition Advisory Committee on the Environment, Natural Resources, and Agriculture, 2018
Awards & Recognition
- In-House Lobbyist of the Year, 2017, Florida Politics