Our network of support staff is at the core of the firm’s day-to-day achievements in support of client goals. We value each member of our team, and they value the special commitment we make to them.
Among these commitments, we provide ongoing staff training, monthly health awareness activities, and a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries, including a merit-based bonus program
- Immediate participation in our 401(k) plan
- Generous firm contributions to employee retirement accounts
- Paid employee medical coverage
- Paid life insurance, long-term disability and long-term care coverage
- Optional dental and additional life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid staff sabbatical program for long-term staff members
We're always looking for highly talent individuals to join us at Hopping Green & Sams. Below are the job positions we currently have available:
Hopping Green & Sams, P.A. is seeking a Services Manager. The position is responsible for all office support functions including mailroom, copiers, phones, purchasing, inventory control, conference room set-ups, catering, vendor management, special events set-up, and day-to-day coordination of building related issues. The ideal candidate must have:
- A solid understanding of support operations in a professional office; similar experience within a retail or restaurant environment will be considered.
- Ability and willingness to interface effectively with all levels of internal and external staff and management;
- Proven track record of supervisory experience; enforcing policies and procedures, directing the workflow of subordinate employees, counseling and as needed, disciplining them;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to successfully manage subordinate employee recruitment, training, scheduling, monitoring, appraising and reviewing their job contributions, and recommending compensation actions;
- Interested in working through the necessary details to produce high quality and accurate work
- Critical thinking skills to decipher the appropriate information, resources and tools required to identify solutions and make recommendations;
- The capability to balance the demands of managing a variety of projects with resolving day-to-day operational issues that arise; at times with competing deadlines;
- Basic skills in MS Office applications are required;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work beyond normal business hours and occasional nights and/or weekends as necessary to ensure supervision of projects and team members.
A Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree is preferred, although a combination of education and experience will be considered. This position has competitive compensation and excellent benefits. No phone calls please.
Hopping Green & Sams, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: