Hopping Green & Sams has decades of experience at every level of government and in virtually every part of our home state of Florida. We have navigated the labyrinths of governmental law, from permitting electric power plants to financing infrastructure via special districts to guiding complex real estate transactions to drafting and passing legislation that governs your procedural rights before Florida regulatory agencies.
As a tribute to our founders’ shared vision, our firm still exists in largely the same structure as it did at its inception. We remain committed to their approach of a client-centric practice of law, where our attorneys accrue distinct subject matter competencies, and then based on a client’s needs, the most appropriate attorney – or team of attorneys – will help that client achieve his or her objectives.
The competence and extraordinary experience of our lawyers are critical to providing the highest level of client service. We endeavor to recruit the best and most experienced lawyers and law students to our firm. Our firm’s many awards demonstrate our extraordinary “bench strength,” including our many highly credentialed younger attorneys.
Several publications have recognized Hopping Green & Sams for the service and value we bring to clients:
- Fourteen of our firm’s attorneys were ranked in the 2013 edition of the Florida Super Lawyers publication and three were ranked in Florida Trend magazine’s 2013 edition of “Florida’s Legal Elite.”
- More than half of our firm’s shareholders are peer rated AV or BV by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Fourteen Hopping Green & Sams attorneys were listed in the 2013 edition of the Best Lawyers in America publication by Woodward/White Inc., including several who have held this rank for more than ten years. This includes attorneys in the fields of: environmental law, energy law, land use and zoning law, real estate law, tax law, and water law.
- Nine attorneys were ranked in Chambers USA 2013.
- Since 2010, Hopping Green & Sams has consistently had attorneys named in their practice area as the “Best Lawyers’ (specialty practice area) Tallahassee Lawyer of the Year.”
- Our firm is ranked in the “Best Law Firms Rankings” from U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers. Hopping Green & Sams received “Metropolitan (Tallahassee) 1st Tier rankings” in the following practice areas: Energy Law, Environmental Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation-Environmental, Litigation-Land Use & Zoning, Real Estate, and Water Law.
- The firm is listed in Legal 500 U.S. 2013, nationally as Tier 3 for Real Estate and Land Use & Zoning law.
When you hire Hopping Green & Sams, you hire a legal team with decades of experience at every level of government and in virtually every part of our state.