Lindsay counsels community development districts on matters relating to contracts, real property, public procurement, open government and ethics, finance, and construction. Prior to joining the firm in 2013, she worked as a Staff Attorney in the Florida House of Representatives’ Regulatory Affairs Committee.
In her free time, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, watching and attending Florida State athletics, and spending time outdoors.
- Represents special taxing districts in matters relating to contracting, real property, public procurement, ethics, public records, and open meetings.
- Served as a Staff Attorney for the House of Representatives’ Regulatory Affairs Committee. In this role, Lindsay drafted proposed legislation and advised legislative members and Committee staff as to legal and policy considerations of proposed legislation.
- Previously worked for the Florida Senate and the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Awards & Recognition
- Florida State University College of Law, Outstanding Pro Bono Service Recipient
- Florida State University College of Business, Jim Moran Institute Graduate Assistantship Recipient