Greg provides counsel to community development districts throughout Florida on a wide range of complex issues relating to contracts, construction, bond financing, government transparency, public procurement, and real property.
Greg graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law. While in law school, he served on the editorial board of Stetson Law Review as Assistant Research Editor and was awarded the Outstanding Editor Award.
- Counsels developer clients in the establishment and formation of community development districts.
- Provides legal services to community development districts on matters relating to contracts, finance, real property, construction, and local governments.
- Former judicial intern to the Honorable Samantha Ward of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
- Former intern to Massachusetts congresswoman Niki Tsongas
- Interned in the Legislative Affairs office of former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick.
Publications & Presentations
- Striking Down the Impervious Shields: Why Caveat Emptor Must Be Abandoned in Commercial Real Property Sales and Leases, 47 STETSON L. REV. ___ (2017) (forthcoming)
- Are Jurisdiction Determinations Final Agency Action? Army Crops Takes the Circuit Split to an Eight-Member Supreme Court, WATER EQUALITY AND WETLANDS COMMITTEE NEWL., (ABA Section Env’t, Energy, and Resources), June 2016, at 14.
Awards & Recognition
- NYC Bar Association National Moot Court Competition, Best Brief Award (2015) and National Octofinalist (2016)
- Stetson Law Review Outstanding Editor Award (2015)
- Carlton Fields First-Year Appellate Advocacy Competition, Second Place (2014)
- Phi Alpha Delta Closing Argument Competition, Finalist (2014)
- Highest Oral Argument Grade in Legal Research and Writing II (2014)