Brittany is a non-lawyer member in the firm’s Legislative Practice Group where she focuses primarily on the Legislative branch assisting clients with a variety of issues. Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Brittany served as the Deputy Legislative Affairs Director at the Department of Environmental Protection.
Brittany was born and raised on a farm in Havana, FL. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, being at the coast, fishing, and hunting.
- 2010-2013 served at the Republican Party of Florida as Special Events Coordinator for the National Presidential Convention and Finance Coordinator for major donors.
- 2013- 2014 served at the Department of Corrections as the Legislative Liaison
- 2014-2015 served at the Department of Environmental Protection as the Deputy Legislative Affairs Director
Awards & Recognition
- 30 under 30 Rising Star Recipient
- Dale Carnegie Leadership for Managers Award