The firm considers and hires lateral candidates for shareholder and associate positions as the need arises. Previous lateral hires have joined HGS from other law firms, state courts, federal courts, the Governor’s office, state agencies, the water management districts, and the EPA. We are interested in individuals with a strong work ethic and solid academic and professional background, who have an interest in practicing governmental and environmental law with a team approach.
We offer a competitive compensation package comparable to other firms of our size and type of practice, including:
- Merit-based bonus program
- 401(k) plan
- Generous firm contributions to employee retirement accounts
- Paid employee medical coverage, life and ADD insurance
- Long-term disability and long-term care coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parking
Hopping Green & Sams does not have any open attorneys positions available at this time. Please continue to check this page for any positions that may arise in the future.